Zaxwerks 3D Invigorator 4.9.0 plugin for Photoshop
Digital Anarchy, a leading provider of cost-effective special effects software for Adobe and Apple products, has releasedtoday announced the release of a popular 3D design tool for use in Adobe Photoshop. Co-developed with Zaxwerks Inc, 3D Invigorator for Photoshop allows artists to easily create incredibly complex 3D objects, logos and text.
3D Invigorator is legendary within the video and film industry for its high quality images and its time saving workflow features. Now this popular 3D design tool is available for use in Adobe Photoshop.
3D Invigorator allows you to create complex 3D objects using Adobe Illustrator files and fonts. You can eaesily model 3D objects based on the vector files, adding depth, bevels, and other 3D features. The drag and drop materials makes it simple to apply reflective, transparent, or bump mapped textures to your objects. You can combine textures, adjust the position of the textures, and add multiple lights to give every 3D object a different look.
Find out what film/TV designers have known for years… 3D Invigorator is the best way to create dynamic 3D artwork, text and logos.
How the Invigorator works.
3D Invigorator is really easy to get started with. When you launch the plugin, you will point to an Illustrator outlines file, or choose text or object options inside the plugin. The plugin immediately makes a 3D extrusion. From there, you can sculpt your graphic into a 3D masterpiece.
Invigorator has a full 3D environment for setting up objects and scenes. The interface makes it easy to create objects in minutes that would take hours in a normal 3D program.
Once your 3D object is set up, you can view and rotate it from any angle. You can use the vector tools in Invigorator for real-time changes to your 3D objects. Or access its built-in text engine to transform True Type and Type 1 fonts.
When you’re finished designing the object, render it as a wireframe, as a cartoon, or with the standard high quality, fast raytrace render engine.
Some of the practical and creative features of 3D Invigorator include:
• 3D Text Creation: Use the built-in text designer to create beautiful 3D text objects.
• Sculpted 3D Edges: Sculpted edges add important details to 3D objects. Get complete control over how the 3D text or objects extrude and what their edges look like.
• Import Illustrator Files: Any Illustrator file can be extruded into complex 3D shapes for an easy way to start the design.
• Rendering Styles: Create different looks with a wide variety of rendering styles, including wireframe, cartoon, flat shading, and raytracing.
• Full 3D Environment: Rotate the Objects and Camera in 3D space to view the 3D design from any angle, or move individual elements into new arrangements.
• Material Presets: Over 100 different material presets give easy options such as gold, chrome, glass, lacquer, and puffy surfaces.
• Material Creation: If the presets don’t provide the desired effect, users can design their own materials using the built-in tools or by importing custom files.
• Custom Lights: An unlimited number of lights can be positioned anywhere in 3D space for creative flexibility. Create custom lighting like an art deco style, a light for each text character, or a single bright light across the entire object.
• Photoshop CS2–CS4
**NOTE: CS3 or CS4 are the preferred PS versions.
Operating Systems : Win 2000, XP Home, XP Pro 32-bit, Vista 32-bit, 64-bit.
**NOT Win XP 64-bit
Belum ada komentar.